From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of rebecca officer
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:19 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: making stuff unconditional in FM12

Hi everyone

I just went looking for the "unconditional" button in the revamped
Conditional Tags pod in FM12. It ain't there.

Am I just being blind? Or is there another one-or-two-click way to make
stuff unconditional?

At the moment, it looks like I either have to go the Copy Special route, or
manually untick all the tick boxes. To add insult to injury, they go On > As
Is > Off, so I have to click each tickbox *twice* to clear it. Seriously,
Adobe??

Cheers

Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.