Hi everyone

I just went looking for the "unconditional" button in the revamped Conditional
Tags pod in FM12. It ain't there.

Am I just being blind? Or is there another one-or-two-click way to make stuff
unconditional?

At the moment, it looks like I either have to go the Copy Special route, or
manually untick all the tick boxes. To add insult to injury, they go On > As Is
> Off, so I have to click each tickbox *twice* to clear it. Seriously, Adobe??

Cheers
Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.