I'm going to disagree only with the keyboard shortcuts comment -- they sort of fixed it is the most generous comment I can make. If you were a dedicated keyboardist, the "new" keyboard shortcut is slower than -- well molasses in January. On first starting Frame you wait the first time on the "blinking" menu to first appear -- several seconds. On subsequent use of the keyboard shortcut, it's hit or miss. It appears that the longer your paragraph format list is, the slower it is because I don't have trouble with the Character catalog. And many times, in the paragraph formatting, Frame flat doesn't recognize the first letter of the format. It will stop on a totally different letter forcing you to mouse the selection as subsequent taps of the desired letter combination does not bring up the correct format desired.

For years I have carefully crafted my templates to take advantage of those keyboard shortcuts. The loss was devastating. During the time that they were missing entirely, someone on this list mentioned alternative keyboard shortcuts which I have forgotten as I always used F8 and F9 with the alphabet letter. I'm wondering if that alternate route still works.

Regards,
Linda Pelton