Adobe offers the Helvetica Std OpenType package (roman, oblique, bold, and bold
oblique) for 5 users for $99.00, which might be a hand and a foot, but hardly
an arm and a leg.
See
http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1424

Of course, if you want the compressed, condensed, light, and black variants, it
starts adding up at $29 each, and the Full Family package Robert mentioned
starts looking better at its $360 price rather than $522 for 18 individual
fonts.

If you can live without the semibold weight of Caslon, you might want to look
at the "Type Basics" OpenType package, which includes the four basic variants
of the Caslon face, along with 61 other fonts for $99.00 (5 user license). See
http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1902
 . The Caslon Pro package with all six variants of the face is $135.00 without
the 61 other fonts, which are actually pretty intelligently chosen.

But it seems to me that one advantage of the Adobe type store is that you can
buy and download just the variants that you actually need to use, since the
discount for most of the family bundles ranges between 14% for small bundles to
31% for the Helvetica Full Family bundle. And then there are the "loss-leader"
bundles like the "Type Basics" package, which would cost over $2000 at the full
individual prices.

-Fred Ridder