Hi, guys..

First, thanks for answering my question about using Scope to limit Track
Changes to a single document.

Next question:  Is there an element in a Framemaker configuration file that
makes Document the default in the scope of track text edits?

Also, I find that if I have a document in the state "Preview Final", and I
make a change, it immediately turns off  Preview Final and shows all the
track changes. I'd like to be able to work in a clean view and only view
the changes when I want..

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!

errors or omissions.
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!