In the financial industry we are under requirements from the CFPB to provide
authorized documents to our internal users. One part of that is access to
secured online docs. We want the authorized version to be used and that is only
possible from a single online access point, ensuring that the latest authorized
version is used. We don't want them to extract anything, or to print.