From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Bruce Kimball
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 7:50 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: What do you use for PDF generation?

Hi,

Another possibility is to set up a network drive on a server that has
Distiller installed on it, and share the watched in-out folders. That
way,
many people can use one installation of Distiller. I guess it's possible
that
would violate some copyright law, so I'm only suggesting it based on
resolution of that issue. But I have seen it done, and it can work if
things
are kept in proportion.

Bruce Kimball
www.zhando.com