Hi to all,

here is a question from a client: he's just developed a new GPS-based product
in France, has a "getting started" and "user manual" written (I'm currently
working on it) in French and would like to know if he is supposed to have them
translated...

I answered "yes, you have to have them translated into the languages of
countries where you want the product marketted". But I am not 100% sure of the
answer.

The other question is: does the client have to have both manuals translated?

Do you have any idea of official (governmental) documents about this kind of
issue (Europe and/or US)?

Thank a lot!

Mathieu.
Faites vous de nouveaux amis gr?ce ? l'annuaire des profils Messenger !
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/search/?page=searchresults&ss=true&FormId=AdvPeopleSearch&form=SPXFRM&tp=3&sc=2&pg=0&Search.DisplayName=Nom+public&search.gender=&search.age=&Search.FirstName=Pr%C3%A9nom&Search.LastName=Nom&search.location=Lieu&search.occupation=Profession&search.interests=amis&submit=Rechercher