At 13:13 -0500 3/3/09, Bill Swallow wrote:

>You're using FrameMaker, right? 7.x? There's a template involved with
>every FM document, whether standard default or custom.

Well, yes, ok... it has a template, in that it has a typographical design that
I created.

What I guess you're suggesting is to copy/paste the entire contents from the
problem document into a new clean FrameMaker document and then try to distill
that?

Ok... tried that, and it does not cure the Distiller failure. That sort of
rules out anything dodgy on master or reference pages, I guess.

--
Steve