Here's another one:
Indiscretions: Avant-Garde Film, Video, and Feminism
by Patricia Melllencap (Indiana University Press)

________________________________
 De: "William Wees, Dr." <william.w...@mcgill.ca>
Para: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Enviado: Jueves 7 de noviembre de 2013 2:26
Asunto: Re: [Frameworks] seminal writing on American a/g film after 76

I would suggest chapters 13 and 14 of Visionary Film: The American Avant-Garde,
3rd edition, by P. Adams Sitney, Oxford University Press, 2002; A Line of
Sight: American Avant-Garde Film Since 1965, by Paul Arthur, University of
Minnesota Press, 2005; and in all humility, a couple of essays by myself: ”The
Changing of the Garde(s)” in Public, No. 25, 2002, and “No More Giants” in
Women and Experimental Filmmaking, eds. Jean Petrolle and Virginia Wright
Wexman, University of Illinois Press, 2005.

--Bill Wees