Perhaps we should just admit that the Avant-Garde ended where Post-Modernism
and identity politics picked up. (the Post 70s chapters in Sitney
notwithstanding). The take was driven into the heart of the Avant-Garde at the
turn of this century with the web.

There is no avant-garde now.  The internet insures that NOTHING will stay avant
- EVER.

This is not nescessarily a bad thing.  Time to move on to the great future
where everything is available to everyone all the time - no exclusive clubs
anymore.

Keep the faith...

Stashu Kybartas
Lecturer IV