It's funny, I've learned the most in terms of creative skills and art making
from ppl whose passion has a curmudgeonly streak, one earned from hard
experience with the work. That's why I like this listserv.

Corollary - If my first concern is my own comfort, why did I become an artist?

Jessica

*****
http://www.drawclose.com