On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:45:23 -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:

> PDT". This was, er, let's see, about *two hours* later?!?
> No wonder no one objected...I bet you were already finished before most 
> people read your heads-up message!  Did you realistically think that a 
> two-hour advance notice on a weekend was sufficient?

> There would have been less confusion if your heads-up had actually been 
> sent with enough advance warning that people would have actually *read* 
> it.

I agree, but just imagine that I have assumption that Peter already
resolve this issue with Nick (since he do repo copy) and you'll find 
a reason to not be extra-cautious.

> You broke the overnight snapshot build of RELNOTESng for RELENG_4 (jkh 
> just sent me the build failure report).  But I see now that you've just 
> MFC-ed something to src/release/Makefile...hope this fixes it.

Immediate MFC is against our policy, isn't? 
Tell me if there any problems appearse.

> PS.  And perhaps someone can tell me if these changes are going to get 
> MFC-ed and if so, how RELNOTESng is going to get handled.  Remember, 
> it's branched, unlike doc/.

src locale rename changes not be MFC-ed, they are for 5.x branch only.
Since RELNOTES branched I left to RELNOTES poeople to decide if they
want to follow new names policy or not.

Andrey A. Chernov

PGP signature

Reply via email to