"Andrey A. Chernov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 16:33:06 -0700, Peter Wemm wrote:
> > 
> > I did the repo copy based on the information I had..  ie: you told me that
> > this had all been discussed and I was left with the distinct impression
> I say there that names change was discussed in i18n

doc/ changes was not discussed in i18n at all.

I think doc/ repo-copy is too early yet.  5-current still supports
old (*.ISO_8859*) locale names.

Most of FreeBSD users use -stable branch, which supports ONLY old
locale names.  On the other hand, doc/ uses new locale name.
-stable users will be confused with this situation.

So, we have to do at first is to decide whether or not to MFC
the locale renaming to 4-stable (and 3-stable).  repo-copy should
be after MFC.

Motoyuki Konno                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             (Home)
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (FreeBSD Project)
                                http://www.freebsd.org/~motoyuki/ (WWW)

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to