I run FreeBSD both at home and at work and I'd be happy to
provide feedback on any bugs I come across.  Your article on debugging
and submitting a "proper" bug report would be helpful in making sure
that any info I submit is useful.  And I'm sure that there's a thousand
others reading this and thinking the same thing.  Keep up the good work.
:)