On Tuesday 02 July 2002 12:57 am, Julian Elischer wrote:
> Ok so Usability for the average command line user is
> very good. David Xu tracked down a problem that was
> eluding me with SMP machines. Matt is tracking down
> something that may be giving some instability
> but may also be related to what David found.
> He however gets the award for most confusing
> debug messages when he managed to get both of his CPUs
> to enter teh debugger at the same time. I thought that was
> impossible, but it definitly happenned. (or it certainly
> looked that way to me :-)

<snip>

I just wanted to add that I have no problems with KSE. All of my apps are
working normally and I haven't had any panics. I was a bit worried about KDE,
but it works correctly as well. BTW im running -current from yesterday.
Good job,

Beech
Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510