On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Amitabh Kant wrote:

I see the whole issue this way: companies are free to choose whether to support FreeBSD or not, and I am free to choose/recommend their product in my installations. It's only when we start to speak with our money bags, that it will make commercial sense to them to support *BSD.

And my point is that those not supporting FreeBSD already don't care, since as far as they are concerned, their is no market for them to be losing .... not buying their products isn't telling them anything they didn't already believe ...

----