Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 20 ноября 2012 г., 0:12:54:

AC> No, you need two cards. Sorry, but anything else in hostap mode is
AC> just plain madness.

AC> It's possible to do other dirty hacks (eg make p2p work, multiple
AC> station VAPs, each on different channels) but that's not currently how
AC> net80211 works.
 So,  if  (BIG  IF)  it is possible, it will be channel hoping anyway?
 Hardware   doesn't   support   working   on  two  channels  with  two
 raidomodules  (I  mean, 9380, I know that 9280 doesn't support that),
 am I right?

 Channel hoping is not interesting solution anyway :)

 And thank you for all your work and effort!

// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <l...@freebsd.org>