Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> Does this mean that there will never be other source than city?
> (I can't see place for fortresses in this algorithm.)

Even in the current code, the test for cities and fortresses et alia is
in the same place.

> Can influence function be scriptable?

Probably.  But since that would slow it down to a crawl, I'm not sure
anybody would desire it.

> Can you suggest some words to search original messages (with problems
> descriptions)? Mine were ineffective and gave ~nothing...

Yeah, I wasn't very successful with RT, I searched the mail archives.

I'll stick some "refers to" in the ticket tomorrow.  G'night!