> I use the new menu structure. It is a little bit strange first - I expect
tax setting in the game menu.

Speaking of my incorporating feedback, I'd definitely like to take the
opportunity to learn your other feelings. This first round was very focused
on the unit selection and manipulation (and hopefully that shows up well :-)
). So I'm curious to hear if there were problems, suggestions, etc for those.
Or anything else - user testing is iterative, and it's always good to hear
feedback even if it's only testing on a small group... :-)

(Note that there is one additional patch that I need to make for drop
paratrooper/clean pollution, but I was waiting to do that until I had a
better feeling of whether this patch would be accepted. I'm at least feeling
hopeful, so I'll add that one as well this weekend.)