Great!, thank you for this patch.
I'll try to compile the trunk just to test this patch.

About the other wish/suggestion:

...a city that supports as much units as his population value, can not build
new units, and you can not select it as the home city for other units.

I guess it would be much more simple to implement only the second part:

if a city supports more units than his population value, you can not select
it as the home city for other units.

And it should be enough to avoid the exploit to bypass military unhappiness.
I believe it could be useful even for default ruleset, though I suppose other
players should discuss it before.

Let's test this one first.