Well, ggz_id problem was mentioned back in comment #6 already.

To be honest, if these two patches were properly split, thre might have been
at least 4-5 of them:
- one for ggz_id
- one for not gdk drawing related deprecations
- one for GSEAL
- one for GDK_MULTIHEAD_SAFE
- one for cairo drawing
- one for initial work on gtk3

Though, I feel not quite comfortable with subversion, only thing resembling
real work, that I've done with a version control system, was done with git.

Still, one more version of the cairo patch - changes mostly about re-refixing
of shadowed text (I do hope I got it right this time).

PS.: thanks for CCing me.

(file #14331)

File name: cairo-drawing-svn2.patch       Size:109 KB