There was no special display, which meant sometimes one could travel easily
between tiles that did not appear to be connected.  Attached patch should
cause roads to be drawn as connected to any adjacent integrating roads
(respecting cardinality).

Do you have a suggested test case for this?  The code makes sense to me, and
seems to follow the general ideas other places in fill_road_sprite_array(),
but I'm not thinking of how to construct something that lets me see the
arrangement to be sure (without a suggestion, I'll revisit this after
sleeping).

(file #17830)

File name: allow-compatible-roads+tilespec.patch Size:16 KB