Thank you for the response, I've been keen about the freeciv-web project
and was hoping to get started on it.
But this mailing list seems to be slow moving, not a lot of traction here.

I've noticed a bunch of tasks defined on the TODO file;
https://github.com/freeciv/freeciv-web/blob/master/TODO
Do they represent the current set of tasks (or direction) for the project ?
If that's so, would it be okay to just add them to the github's issue
tracker ?

I'd be happy to do that, let me know.

-Chaitanya