Update of patch #3901 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #7:

I finished to review your work. I attach a modified version of it:
* do not limit single_move_cost() (test would have been done before) ;
* limit the city channel city to source tile (I think this would be redondant
else, or may I be wrong?) ;
* do not consider enemy units and attacks for overlap_move() as its
utilisation look to request ;
* fixed indentation according to the coding style.

Note that is replace the fix bug #22022.

(file #20674)

File name: trunk_pf_native_get_MC_callbacks.diff Size:20 KB