Update of patch #3901 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #9:

Thanks for your arguments.

For is_native_move(), I will check. I think it isn't at the right place in
single_move_cost() (it forbids to move to transport e.g.). The calls to
pf_is_ok_move_tile() should have discourage to calculate the cost if the move
was not possible I think.

Ok for city channel.

> not initialising pcity to NULL in pf_is_ok_move_tile (why?)

It is not needed as it is initialized when it is used (pcity =
tile_city(ptile)), the pointer is not used anywhere else.

> removing the redundant check of whether the potential transport owner

Sorry, I forgot I had touched that.