I'm making a new version of the patch (so I hope you don't update it just now,
to avoid duplicate work, and possibly work that cannot be merged).

Some notes already, for future submissions:
- Make sure that the patch compiles against the current version at the time of
submitting it. Maybe we were just unlucky and this one got bitrotten very fast
(since 19-Jul you submitted latest version), but there was several places
needing updating
- Change your editor settings so that no actual tabulators are added, but only
spaces
- Probably comes from editor settings too: Make sure no extra spaces are added
to the end of the line. Empty lines should really be empty and not filled with
spaces to the same indentation than surrounding lines