At 04:42 PM 9/21/2005 -0700, Brolin Empey wrote:

FastTracker 2.08 runs fine for me under latest HIMEM and EMM386.
PKUNZIP failing unless the NOEMS option is specified, now that's a problem I'm working on.

EMM386 v2.05 breaks my FDCONFIG.SYS! When booting, I get the following output:

FreeDOS HIMEM64 3.11...
HIMEM - KBC A20 method used
EMM386 2.05...
CONFIG.SYS* error in line 26**
>>>12?DEVICEhigh=C:\FDOS\bin\vide-cdd.sys /D:vide

EMM386 isn't involved in parsing CONFIG.SYS at all, but you can try the emmflesh.zip update if you want to see about the latest.