Tried several times to use "ordinary" Soundblaster Live! under DOS -
and _never_ was able to make any use out of this card under DOS.

Maybe someone of you managed to configure this card for DOS? Just out
of curiosity, since I've got ISA cards, that I'm using with no
problems whatsoever - but I'm wondering, was it possible at all? That
dos utility, which I've found on CD shipped with card, doesn't work as
expected.
--
Z.