Hi again, quick reply,

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Alain Mouette <ala...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>>> Other minor comments:
>>>
>>> * NDN (2006) isn't even latest (2010) version:  http://ndn.muxe.com/
>> I have been using this for years, as it is 'just-fine" I never bothered
>> to upgrade.
>> I will have a look at the new one.

I forgot to mention that you're using an older kernel and maybe an
older shell too (0.84-pre XMS_Swap and not 0.84-pre2 XMS_Swap). Hmmm,
but that's your translated version (which you lost sources for), so I
can probably sympathize with that. I honestly don't know the
difference (pre vs. pre2), probably minor, but it's (almost) always
best to use latest versions of things.

But back to the kernel: is there a reason to rely on 2039 here? (And
your Cosmodata.iso seems to use 2038!) I vaguely remember something
regarding i18n (nlsfunc) missing in some older versions, only added in
semi-recent versions. Anyways, unless there's a regression, I'd
recommend refreshing to latest 2041 kernel, if you ever decide to
finalize and publish this .ova somewhere.

Just a minor worry of mine, but it may not be worth stressing over.
Honestly, with (host or DOS) wget or links or similar, they can grab
whatever they need themselves (which is not perfectly ideal but
sometimes unavoidable).