On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 00:17:18 +0000, Dimitris Zilaskos wrote:
> Jack's drivers are required on a number of dos-era systems else FreeDOS
> will not even install/boot.

If it won't install nor boot, then how would you use any drivers in the
first place?
Any bug reports?

> Being unable to use FreeDOS is annoying but
> a working system is needed and the wishes of the owners of the
> respective intellectual property have to be respected.

Everyone's free to do whatever he wants. But this list, last time I
checked, is about FreeDOS, or in general - Free DOS software (not
freeware).

Mateusz
--
FreeDOS is present on the USENET, too! alt.os.free-dos