Thank you, it is in my to do list to try them it is just limited personal
time - it takes lot of effort to revive retro systems and getting a working
DOS is only part of the challenge. Sometimes newer software such as FreeDOS
or Jack's drivers save a lot of time to get things working and the job done
faster and smoother, allowing for more time to be spend for example looking
for parts in friends' basements.

Cheers,

Dimitris