Dimitri/Adam/Stephen,
Thnks a lot for all the replies!
This is a 64 bit machine. So I will try to install 32 bit and let you know the
result.
Also, I was trying to configure NFS service on the FreeIPA machine. I followed
exactly as given in the deployment guide and tested with another RHEL 6.1
client machine with ipa-client installed on it. When I try to mount the nfs
export I am getting the following error,
[root@abc Packages]# mount -v -t nfs4 -o sec=krb5 openipa.cohort.org:/
/mntmount.nfs4: timeout set for Mon May  9 17:36:14 2011mount.nfs4: trying
text-based options
'sec=krb5,addr=192.168.1.240,clientaddr=192.168.1.125'mount.nfs4: mount(2):
Permission deniedmount.nfs4: access denied by server while mounting
openipa.cohort.org:/[root@abc Packages]#
But when I try to remove the kerberos authentication (i.e without -o sec=krb5)
it gets mounted without any problem. I googled a lot for this error and tried
all the suggestions like adding allow_weak_crypto parameter in the krb5.conf
file, checking host/DNS/Keytab entries etc. Still it does not work. When I give
weak crypto entry and add some weak crypto like des-cbc-md5, server rejects and
says that it is not supported. My /etc/export file and all the necessary
commands are copy pasted from the deployment guide with only the necessary
modifications to suite my values.
Please suggest me what to do.
Thanks indeed in advance and regards,Nidal