On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:31, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:

> I tried it myself, and if you're running Debian/Linux it's simply
> a matter of "apt-get install docbook-dsssl jade". 'docbook-dsssl'
> contains the .dsl files,  and 'jade', well, is "jade".

> STYLESHEETROOT = /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/

Now _that_ should be documented somewhere :-)

I guess it's in the mailing-list "DB" for now. I've never used
DocBook before so it was not obvious to me the 'docbook-dsssl'
package was even available, or needed, I got the impression there
were two customised .dsl files that Chad Miller may not have included.

> 70 MB?!! Oh well. I upgraded /usr from 500 MB to 1GB last week anyway..

Just to be able to read some (possibly) essential documentation !
Not to worry, it's only a click away now.

> http://www.miquels.cistron.nl/freeradius-manual/
> Check it out, it's very pretty. Chad did a great job. Now all
> we need is someone to finish it ...

If that is not likely to happen (huge job) then at least
accepting snippets of changes and additions that anyone
might want to contribute and coordinating their inclusion
into current docs is a more likely procedure. Maybe this
round of emails might alert a capable someone to the task
of extending the manual properly in full DocBook format.

--markc

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html