On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:31:51AM -0600, Chris Parker wrote:
> On the subject of manuals...
>
> I'm taking what Chad Miller started in docbook format, converted to
> HTML and integrating the current 'doc/*' contents.

Ah!  Something that I forgot to pass on!  I have signifigant changes to the
manual, that I never uploaded as they're not finished.  Does someone want
them?  I hate committing unfinished work.

Btw, Chris, 'db2html' does that rather nicely, as do 'jade' and 'openjade'.

I've got a tarball; who wants it?

                                                        - chad

--
Chad Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   <url: http://web.chad.org/home/>
  ``Is it wrong to donate Kool-Aid to one's favorite kook organizations