At 09:21 AM 11/28/2001 -0800, Chad Miller wrote:
>On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:31:51AM -0600, Chris Parker wrote:
> > On the subject of manuals...
> >
> > I'm taking what Chad Miller started in docbook format, converted to
> > HTML and integrating the current 'doc/*' contents.
>
>Ah!  Something that I forgot to pass on!  I have signifigant changes to the
>manual, that I never uploaded as they're not finished.  Does someone want
>them?  I hate committing unfinished work.
>
>Btw, Chris, 'db2html' does that rather nicely, as do 'jade' and 'openjade'.

I dislike having to install additional things just to read a manual page,
or to edit it.  I'm just lazy I guess.  :)

>I've got a tarball; who wants it?

Fire away.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html