To the Congregation,

Canada has recently thrown out a crony conservative party replaced by a
supposedly more moderate liberal party.
But very recently we have become alarmed by their behavior, they presume to be
speaking on the constituents behalf.
We ask where those ideas came from in stunned disbelief, only to here it is the
overwhelming consensus.
Since when did consensus have so many interpretations?
This has been puzzling, and seems to forecast what Trump's legions are expected
to do.
How on earth could a  Canadian Liberal Party accidentally have the same
behavior as
an American Right Wing Republican party. In both cases they are mistaking their
own voices for that of the public's voice.

This does not appear to be a political issue any longer but rather a
coincidence of narcissistic psychopathy. In some sense even the democrats
may have been entranced by their own voices.  There have now been numerous
insinuations that people are living in an information bubble
dispensing  appealing nonsense and outright lies. This is not typical for
either country and I suspect the British are doing the same.

All three countries are moving along parallel vectors. And the pundits have
different and unique explanations for each country.
And they never happen to listen to eachother.
I suspect we are entering an era of failed or limping democracies for the want
of reality checks.
Now the French seem to be cooking up something bitter. Are we all going mad
after so much optimistic delusionary deceit.
British citizens are also demanding jail time for Tony Blair.

It is much more than one country's peculiar problem or so methinks.
From my point of view it did seem like it would not have made much difference
whichever candidate had won
in any of our countries.
Perhaps these elites all share an aversion to reality.  Such as stage
performers who despise theatre critics.
vib