Perhaps the first step needs to be "How sensitive is this patient to bedside
manner?", and from that estimate then prioritize the relative timing of one
sort of analysis over another.   I assume I'm dealing with an intelligent, if
imperfect, person.    I think it takes some self-control to be a good patient,
too.

On 7/13/18, 9:13 AM, "Friam on behalf of ∄ uǝʃƃ" <friam-boun...@redfish.com on