Probably.  In the context of a more acute situation (e.g. emergency room, or
the patient is in severe distress), the nurses are trained to inject their
judgment.  But in a more casual context (like an office visit to a GP), they're
not.

The important point, though, is it's a matter of *competence* not something
trivializable like "bedside manner" or "rudeness".  If the Dr is too
incompetent to know how to assess a patient, you do not want that Dr.

--
∄ uǝʃƃ