Bonjour,

On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:16:42 +0100
David Ponzone <david.ponz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ubiquiti, pourquoi pas, c'est du VyOS en dessous, donc c'est robuste.
>
> Si tu te passes du full-routing, tu peux commencer à jouer avec un ER-8
> (2GB de RAM)

Tu peux le passer a 4GB de RAM, et il encaisse sans probleme (moins de 2GB)
2 full view.

Paul

--
Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation