ednsue wrote:

> Aonghais,
> Tapadh leat (gabh mo leisgeul gum bheil mi a' freagairt fadalach) airson do
> fhreagair...
> Siu\saidh

Sue,You're very welcome. I'm sorry to be so late offering my condolences to you; I
haven't been checking my e-mail regularly these days. I was glad to read that your
family was with him to the end; I know that was a great comfort to him, as it will be
all of you as time goes by. My thoughts and sincere best wishes are with you and your
family.
Ted, I thought your poem was very appropriate --- wish I could find things like that
when I need them..........

Le meas,
Aonghas