On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Ross, Peter,
>
> Unfortunately, there are some issues with the automated testing framework
> that I am working on resolving. I've created a Trello card to track my
> progress:
>
> https://trello.com/c/x8mx7HRB
>
>    --Dave B.

Any joy with that "from fabric.api import env" issue?

Meanwhile the set of tools with missing test failures seems to
change from day to day, right now the following are listed under
"Latest revision: failing tool tests" yet have not test results:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/0d39248a7a9f
(expected to pass)

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/1e681e19e35c
(expected to pass)