On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> About three weeks ago, we began to focus a higher priority on fixing the
>> nightly functional test runs.
>
> And we're starting to see the dividends of this time investment now :)

Hi Dave,

For a while almost all my tools were showing as passing their tests,
but sadly something seems to have broken - has the Test Tool Shed
really not run any tests for the last three days? Even if so, the display
is still missing the last test results.

Test Tool Shed, "Latest revision: installation errors", no individual test
results, but says the tests were run ~4 days ago:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/8c462f7b2c8d
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/1e681e19e35c
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/fastq_paired_unpaired/63eb4456bf71

Test Tool Shed, "Latest revision: installation errors", but no test results
section at all:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/09b5b1af9b8f
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/b2795652d2b4
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip/42bca649ec44

Actual test failure shown, again time tested listed as 4 days ago, but
apparently a framework issue:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/nlstradamus/81cac85fc286
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_filter_by_id/324893f5751e
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_rename/61cec46f6be5