Hi Peter,

Here is a new Trello card to track the progress for fixing and stabilizing the
tool shed install and test framework.  This card will evolve over the next few
days as items are completed and new issues are uncovered that cause problems in
the framework.  This work is our top priority until it is finished.

https://trello.com/c/QWgsgll8/1203-toolshed-automated-test-framework-fixes

Greg Von Kuster