On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Here is a new Trello card to track the progress for fixing and stabilizing
> the tool shed install and test framework.  This card will evolve over the
> next few days as items are completed and new issues are uncovered that cause
> problems in the framework.  This work is our top priority until it is
> finished.
>
> https://trello.com/c/QWgsgll8/1203-toolshed-automated-test-framework-fixes
>
> Greg Von Kuster

Hi Greg, Dave,

This is just to comment that there is a (possibly related) oddity in
the RSS feeds, with lots of entries showning missing test results:

"0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components."

Strangely this is reporting multiple revisions of each tool (not in
commit order), and it seems the older revisions show no tests
(possibly true, or simple a sign of no test data?).

e.g.

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all

Revision 66d1ca92fb38 of seq_filter_by_id
31 October 2013 22:03
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision b7ec1c9db38d of seq_filter_by_id
31 October 2013 21:14
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 21a065d5f0e2 of seq_filter_by_id
31 October 2013 22:24
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 8a34c565a473 of seq_filter_by_id
1 November 2013 09:23
1 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 44891766cf9b of seq_filter_by_id
18 October 2013 23:29
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 1 tests missing test components.

Revision 726dcfa94b2c of seq_select_by_id
31 October 2013 22:17
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 9e9e3b860aa0 of seq_select_by_id
1 November 2013 09:26
0 tests passed, 1 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 694208ea6c34 of seq_select_by_id
31 October 2013 22:24
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

Revision 2b27279adeff of seq_select_by_id
18 October 2013 23:28
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 1 tests missing test components.