On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> Thanks for the information, it uncovered a problem with the testing
>> framework that has been resolved in 10817:6b0c3592dde1. The listed
>> repositories should start showing useful results next time the nightly tests
>> run.
>>
>>    --Dave B.
>

> Hi Dave,
>
> I must sound like a scratched record (is there a replacement
> phrase now that LPs are a cultural artefact?):
>
> Currently listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests" but
> missing any test results:
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/predictnls
>
> (I've got a lot of fresh failures pointing at a separate issue,
> email to follow with a new title).
>
> Peter

More "missing test results", yet listed under "Latest revision:
failing tool tests":

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_select_by_id

The common feature is they all depend on Biopython - perhaps that
failed to install, and the tests were skipped?

Over on the main tool shed, those three are all showing errors
relating to a failed Biopython install.