On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> More "missing test results", yet listed under "Latest revision:
> failing tool tests":
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_select_by_id
>
> The common feature is they all depend on Biopython - perhaps that
> failed to install, and the tests were skipped?

I updated all three of these tools (and others) on the Test Tool
Shed yesterday to address my misconfigured dependencies
(thanks Greg!), e.g.
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/commit/399111894d1ea9432a4c24ed0413698b9a2a1f94

(Note that other tools with the same broken dependency setup
did not suffer from the "missing test output" problem - they
were showing the tool's test failures)

The good news is that seq_select_by_id has gone from an
apparent failure with missing test output, to a passing test:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_select_by_id/bedfe8f3d3fb

The bad news is there are still 2 apparently failing tests with
missing test output:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/09b5b1af9b8f
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip/42bca649ec44

Similarly over on the Main Tool Shed (where I have not yet
updated these two tools).

Regards,