On 17 April 2014 15:34, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:59 AM, Saket Choudhary <sake...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I happened to copy Peter's .travis.yml for running tests for some of
>> my packages.
>
> Background information:
> http://blastedbio.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/using-travis-ci-for-testing-galaxy-tools.html
>
>> However the process has not been smooth at all.
>> See : https://travis-ci.org/saketkc/galaxy_tools/jobs/23166678#L908
>>
>> AssertionError: Attempting to set field 'input' to value
>> '['condel_input.tabular']' in form 'tool_form' threw exception: cannot
>> find value/label "condel_input.tabular" in list control
>>
>> I am already passing it the correct ftype :
>> https://github.com/saketkc/galaxy_tools/blob/travis-test/condel_web/condel_web.xml#L22
>>
>> Is there something I am missing?
>
> This is similar to (but different) to the error message I recently
> reported as being unclear when a datatype was not defined:
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2014-April/019090.html
>
> In your case, this is an input file which seems to be missing,
> test-data/condel_input.tabular - but I see the line copying the
> tool's test-data into the main Galaxy test-data folder is there
> in the .travis.yml file.
>
> I am puzzled too.
>
> The key question I would ask you is: do your tests work locally?
> If so, are they installed via a (local) Tool Shed, or manually along
> the same lines of the attempted TravisCI tool installation?

Unfortunately No.

TwillAssertionError: code is 500 != 200

I am running Galaxy under virtualenv. Unfortunately I get the same
error irrespective of whther my input/output files exits inside
test-data/ directory. I forgot to link them to test-data path earlier,
but I get the same error even otherwise.