HI John, Saket,

Looking at Skaet's .travis.yml he doesn't mess about with the
default datatypes_conf.xml(.sample) like I do, so his TravisCI
should have all the default Galaxy datatypes (including tabular).

In my more complex .travis.yml I modify this to two reasons,
first to add new datatypes, and second for a slight speedup
I remove most of the unused datatypes.

Peter