I don't see anywhere in your Travis YAML file where you are modifying
Galaxy's datatypes (like Peter does for instance on these lines
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/blob/master/.travis.yml#L166).
If those datatypes are not defined you cannot upload a tool with a
specific type. Am I missing something?

-John